Sunday 2 January 2011

Ladies And Gentlemens

Heya!

Once my Mom told me something that she saw when she was a teenager and was on her way to school. It's a little bit funny, but the main reason I'm writing this is because other POV.

She took the bus, like any normal day, but this time it was completely full. My Mom stood because there wasn't any empty seats.
After a while, an old lady came in and said out loud "There aren't any gentlemen's anymore, unbelievable!", because nobody got up and gave her a seat. Everybody in that bus heard that but only one man answered, "I'm sorry, there are gentlemen's, there aren't any seats.". The whole people laughed.
The old women just shut up, didn't said a thing.


In these day seems like there aren't any gentlemen's. How cool is when a guy opens a door for a girl? And helps her sit in a chair? These simple things are like extinct.
But the same for the ladies. They seem to be everytime less "girly" and delicate, if you know what I mean. I just hope that with the pass of the next years this change. (Like the clothes, the vintage is back! ahahah)

People are becoming less kind and friendly to each other and turning more selfish and never bother about the next. It's sad, but I'm think mine generation and the next ones are going to turn this all around, at least I hope so...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment