Saturday 25 August 2012

Vanishing On 7th Street (2010)

Hello!

During these last days I saw Vanishing On 7th Street.


I wanted to see this because I really loved Hayden Christensen in Jumper and was missing watching something with him.

This has terror, thriller and action vibes throughout the entire film which is cool because if you don't like terror movies this is torelable and enjoyable for you without lacking on that "adrenaline" that terror movies are famous for.

I liked it very much even though the end was... weird? disappointing? I don't know what it was but I sure wasn't expecting that. If you already watched tell me what you thought about it, I'd love to read it.

Now that I've seen it a few days ago I can clearly say it is just to say that if you have faith you'll get there where you want and need to be but still is a weird ending...

Here's the trailer.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment