Thursday 2 August 2012

Jane By Design Season Finale

Heya!

This week was the season finale of Jane By Design.


The season went flying. It seems like it just started yesterday or the week before but started in January, right? Whoa! That was fast.

So the episode was a good one.
But honestly I beginning to feel confused and a little irritated. Why doesn't Jane say the truth to Billy? I understand that would made the whole porpose of the tv show to end but it's starting to get on my nerves.

The very end of the episode was frustarting as everyne was expecting. I think Jane will get herself of the situation with an easy lie. Something like charity-service or something like. Some people were saying she might get fired. Well, I don't think so. That would end the main drama she has to go through everyday and as a tv show that's not something you would do, I guess...

In case you missed it, here's the little trailer.


So far, I don't if there are plans for a second season but I sure hope yes.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment