Friday 17 August 2012

Brave (2012)

Hey!

Last week or the week before, I can't remember, I watched Pixar's Brave.


First of all, the accent. I'm the type of girl that even though can't make a single one likes a good accent and the fact Pixar decided to make an entire film which the characters have scottish accent is just priceless.

When I saw the trailer on Apple's website I thought this was going to be about a girl who didn't want to follow the sterotype of the average older princess and become the queen but meanwhile being a total badass and enter a certain adventure between eveything, I don't know what I was expecting, but not her mother becoming a bear and the whole film is about Princess Merida understanding her mother and the opposite. I think I just wanted more bow-and-arrow action.

Despire eveything I just wrote it is a great animation film. Once again, Pixar surprise us with their quality.

In case you missed it, which I doutd, here's the trailer.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment