Saturday 25 August 2012

The Cold Light Of Day (2012)

Heya!

I finally watched The Cold Light Of Day.


I wanted to watch this since I saw its trailer on Apple's website which is you are aware it was a long time ago. Now I've seen it and well, even if some people are saying that it was disappointing I can't agree 100%. I admit the trailer made it look a little different. Like it was going to feature more "action" and the storyline could be a little more complex, I guess. But either way it's a great action film.

A few months ago I wrote how I love The Cound Of Monte Cristo and if you saw the film adaptation I talked about you might rememer Henry Cavill as Albert. Look who is all grown up and has shoulders and is obviously cute?! haha

If you still need to be convinced, here's the trailer.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment