Thursday 16 August 2012

Green Day - Oh Love Videoclip

Hello!

Today Green Day released their new music video for Oh Love worldwide via Mtv. I didn't watch it there so I don't know how that went but on Youtube people aren't happy about it. At least, some aren't happy about it.



As a fan, I don't think this is the best song they've ever made. As I said before, it sure is catchy but I think they can do better because they've done much better in the past. Either way, people were saying this is disappoing because has nothing to do with the lyrics and is just plain commercial, I think they were expecting something more thoughtful or something meaningful, which was supported by previous videos and songs.
Well, I don't think it's good or bad is some rehearsal with naked women dancing around them. I wasn't expecting anything so for me this weren't bad news.

Did you like it?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment