Tuesday 28 August 2012

Arcana Famiglia

Hi!

This weekend I started watching Arcana Famiglia.


When I saw this image I thought it was something like Bleach but not that cool, because Bleach is the coolest anime ever. So I think this I had some Bleach vibe but when I saw the first episode I understood how wrong I had been. The first scenes are pretty cool but then it is all about how these kids guard their island and become stronger with their Arcana powers in order to win some tournament that will allow the winner to marry Felicitá and become the next "person" who commands all the other kids and the important stuff on the island.

So far it is enjoyable to follow. Not my favourite anime but I'm a bit desperated and I need to see any tv show to occupy my time with. I must confess, though, that I'l only still watching this because I have hope that once the battle begin it will be fun and more interesting and captivating.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment