Wednesday 15 August 2012

ABC - Revenge

Heya!

Teen Wolf ended this week (and what a great ending!) so last week I started searching for a new obsession. I had to find a new tv show that could occupy my free time until the end of the month, before school starts again. I wanted something that would keep me anxious at every end of every episode. Something like Dexter without being too much... overwhelming. Something that wouldn't leave me suffocating until I died breathless.
Well, I did find something that so far has accomplished all my requests: Revenge.


I'm just on episode 10 or something around that but there's something in this that makes me keep watching until the end. I know the first season has ended for some time and next one is going to start September 30th.



This little trailer doesn't do it justice. Anyway, if you don't follow this, you should. It's pretty captivating.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment