Sunday 8 July 2012

United Colors Of Benetton iPad Case

Hello!

I don't know if I've ever wrote here but I have the third generation of the iPad in white. I think I bought it over a month ago. Since then I've been searching for a cute, light, not too expensive case for my baby. After a few days of tiring my eyes over several websites my mom asked me why didn't I buy the one from United Colors Of Benetton. Well, that was a great question but I did not know Benetton had one.


It's cute. Not heavy. And costs 14.99€ which I think is pretty cheap.
Mine is purple and I was lucky enough to get the last one.

Obviously I thanked my mom for suggesting this soft envelop. If you don't own an iPad you can still use it as a brief bag.

xx

6 comments:

  1. Can I ask you : where did you get that case from ? I can't find it on internet ! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can, I'm afraid I can't help you because I went to my local Benetton store and just got it but was the third store I went to the others just didn't get them or was sold out

      Delete
  2. Thank you ! I think I will never be able to get that ! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried every Benetton store nearby your location? Because I found mine in the least expected place

      Delete
    2. Unfortunately, the closest one is at a 6 hours drive from where I live. So, too far just to show up and ask, but I will try to phone them.

      Delete
    3. Oh that sucks :S Yes, I think that's the best you can do. If you get lucky and end up getting one tell me which colour you got :)

      Delete