Monday 30 July 2012

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (2011)

Hi!

I forgot to write here last year when I read the book but during the past week I saw the film adaptation.


Obviously the book is better. Without any question. But I think they did a pretty good version.

I did no think Daniel Craig could pull something this type of film off but he did it. I enjoy watching him as a journalist. But Rooney Mara. as the main character, is the star in this. While reading I actually amagines someone physically like her which is a positive aspect. Usually when you read a book you imagine one character in an specific way and when they tunr the book into a film the same character is totally different and that often is a deception.

I haven't read the rest of the tilogy but I'm sure I will eventually.

Here's the trailer.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment