Monday 16 July 2012

The Amzing Spider-Man (2012)

Heya!

Today I had the opportunity to see The Amazing Spider-Man. Finally.


When I heard about this and saw the first trailer I was so excited and happy and obviously anxious but then I discovered that he wouldn't have spider webs just like in the comic books and my opinion changed. I love Spider-Man. It's my favourite super-hero right beside Iron Man because Robert Downey Jr is the coolest person ever. Ok, so when I knew he wouldn't have natural spider webs I started to think it wasn't going to be as great as I had thought. But after that I remembered Emma Stone was going to be his girlfriend and as fan of hers as I am I wasn't going to pass this film.
Well, thank God I didn't.
So, so good! I enjoyed very much the previous trilogy but with the 3D effects and all that new tech they used on this, this one is a bit better.
I have no idea when they are making the sequel but for me it could be tomorrow. I know some rumors saying in 2014... Let's see.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment