Monday 23 July 2012

Ted (2012)

Heya!

When I saw the trailer a few months ago if not last year, I instantly thought it was going to be a fun film to watch.


My sure it's one of the most talked films of the year and there are thousands of blogs and websites already giving their opinion and critics but still. I'm talking about it.
I watched it this weekend with my brother and we laughed pretty much the entire time. It's nice to see Mark Walhberg not fighting with anyone or being a badass as usual. Here, he's just a normal citizen with a famous best friend who actually is a stuffed animal that talks and is kind of annoying but incredibly funny.
The film is super easy to watch and the storyline isn't complicated so you are caught up in it easily.

I bet there aren't few people that haven't seen this trailer, but here it is once again.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment