Friday 13 July 2012

Clockwork Princess Cover

Hi!

I'm super late on writing about the cover if I'm talking in blogger-time but it's always better late than never.


People on tumblr were saying its the best cover yet. I like it but I don't know if it's the best... Either way I only have a viable opinion when I finish the book because I link the storyline to every detail on its cover.

Cassandra Clare showed us the last cover on the Infernal Devices series this week and that's awful. Terrible. The book comes out next March. That's almost a year... And the end of Clockwork Prince was so frustrating... I don't know about you but I'm team Jem, as I said before. I think this time the "other guy" should get the girl. He deserves her. I know Will loves her and all that but so does Jem.
I think I just have to wait these eight months and find out which one she choses.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment