Saturday 14 July 2012

Magic Mike (2012)

Hey!

After God knows how long, I went to my local cinema. To see what? Magic Mike.


I know some people will think that every girl wants to see this film just because there are a few guys almost every second half naked. Well, that's true. I probably am one of them. But If I'm being honest, I watched it because Alex Pettyfer was there. Oh, Alex Pettyfer and Matt Bomer, obviously, even though I like Alex a little bit better because he's british. Sorry, Matt :S

I enjoy watching this not just because they're all good looking but it's fun and was perfect to pass my late afternoon. But the end... The end was a disappointing. It feels like they just cut it in the middle. I think it left too many things open but since Channing Tantum said they are working on the sequel I guess it makes sense. I'm almost absolute sure I'm going to see it.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment