Saturday 7 April 2012

Man On A Ledge

Hey!

Today I saw Man On A Ledge.


My brother went to see it when came out and said it was pretty good. At first I didn't believe in him because I didn't think Phone Booth was that great and I heard people saying this was under the same topic so I was a little skeptical about it.
But today my brother was watching it again and asked me if I wanted to keep him company and watch this film.
Well, my opinion says is better than Photo Booth with Colin Farrel, at least is more entertaining and not so "dramatic".

I think this trailer says too much but watch the entire film anyway.


I never thought I would see Sam Worthington and Jamie Bell as brothers but they're cool. Jamie Bell is so funny. I'm a fan of him since Jumper, because he's the coolest. And kind of cute. Oh, and is british.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment