Monday 9 April 2012

Happy Birthday Jesse McCartney!

Jesse McCartney turns 25 today!
To be honest I almost forgot but one of my friends texted me saying something like "who is the cute guy that celebrates his birthday today?" and I automatically remembered. We used to have an "inside-joke" about Jesse McCartney when we were younger. Good times those.

Even though he has a new horror movie coming out this Summer I decided - why not? - to do a post with my favourite (so far) 10 songs of him.
First of all, beware because the crazy-fan-act is about to take control of my body ;)

10. Shake

9. Body Language


8. How Do You Sleep?


7. It's Over


6. Leavin'


5. Right Where You Want Me


4. Beautiful Soul


3. Tell Her


2. Just So You Know


1. Because You Live


It's basically all his singles but these are the ones that marked my childhood and teenage years.

I remember listening Tell Her for the first time and think it was the most romantic song ever! Well, now I think is one of them, still.
After all this search on Youtube I realized that Because You live, Just So You Know and Tell her are the ones I remember the lyrics better. I think this says something...

Happy Birthday Jesse!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment