Saturday 14 April 2012

Have Faith In Me

Yesterday I wrote I was going to starting reading the The Scorch Trials but I ended up going to bed super late and decided to re-read another book instead. I chose Spellcaster because was the last book I finished.
Moving on to the point of this, I talked on some previous post that Spellbound and Spellcaster have playlists but when I finished the second book I forgot all about it and didn't checked which songs belonged to the list and last night I did check.
Great songs! There's probably my favourite Paramore song there which makes me happy because "plays" during a nice scene.
But the best part was discovering a A Day To Remember song - Have Faith In Me - among the others. I love that song and also "can be heard" on a cool scene.


I had completely forgotten this song. I'm stupid. So now clearly my obsession returned and I'm very thankful with it ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment