Thursday 12 April 2012

DoodleGeddon App

Hello!

I don't know if a normal pc or smartphone can have this app but if you have any Apple device (eg. a laptop or an iPhone) you can easily download this game - DoodleGeddon. In my case I downloaded for my laptop because I didn't have any game so I decided to change that. I opened the App Store and went to the Free section first as usual and this icon popped to my eyes.


Basically you have to save the planet earth by disposing little cannons that destroy meteorites which are trying to put an end to our planet. It's pretty simple to play you only use your mouse to point where the cannons must shoot.
Despite being easy to play (at least the laptop version) is supper addictive. I recommend you to try it out but then don't blame for not being able to stop ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment