Sunday 22 April 2012

The Adventures Of Tintin - The Secret Of The Unicorn

Before saying anything about the film, let me just say that I saw the cartoons (I think you can call it that) and weren't my favourite. I never was much interested in Tintin so I think that's the major cause for not running to a theatre when came out.

Today I saw The Adventure Of Tintin - The Secret Of The Unicorn.


From what I read and heard people saying about this film I thought it was "the greatest adaptation ever". I don't know if it's because I'm not a fan or something but I didn't like it that much. It's fun. Jamie Bell as Tintin is funny and the british accent gives a special touch to a french character. Captain Haddock with an Irish accent is the sparkle of the persona.

While I was watching, I thought motion capture is... too artificial. I understand that filming this like a normal film would be disastrous. Jamie Bell with orange hair and Captain Haddock wearing long-sleeves during a walk in the desert and these are the superficial things. I understand that but it's complicated for me to think that real people are there but not any real scenario.

Anyway, forget my complicated mind and watch the trailer if you haven't already.


I thought it could be fun to watch the behind-the-scenes.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment