Wednesday 18 January 2012

White Collar: Season 3 - Episode 11

Heya!

White Collar returned yesterday and after all the wait and torture it could not have been a better episode.


Was one of the bests episodes ever if not the best really. Ok, maybe was that I like this tv show so much that I missed it really bad but was so good!

Neil Caffrey who is Matt Bomer's character is so amazing! The part when he is fighting with the bad guy, who I don't remember his name now, and is "punched" with the Rafael painting is hilarious! And I like how he says Rafael, by the way.

The end was so bad... I mean in a terrible way to end the ep. If Neil is free he doesn't need to work with Peter which means their "broromance", as some people call it on the internet, ends and that is not good but obviously they are going to make something up for Neil to stay.
Can't wait for next Tuesday...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment