Sunday 8 January 2012

New Year's Eve (2011)

Heya!

Today I saw New Year's Eve.


With so many actors... Katherine Heigl, Ashton Kutcher, Lea Michelle, Sofia Vergara, Zac Efron, Josh Duhamel, Sarah Jessica Parker, Jessica Biel, Robert De Niro, Hale Berry and the list goes on...
These kind of movies like New York, I love You or Valentines Day sum up almost every comedy actor possible.

Yes, it was awkward to see this movie today when the real New Year's Eve was a week ago.

Anyway, it's fun. A little too cliche... maybe... but fun. Sofia Vergara has such a funny accent basically you'll laugh by anything she says.
I just ask one thing, why does Zac Efron to always kiss the older lady? Nothing against it but why? 17 Again and now... I'm just curious.

So, probably I'm the last person seeing this film, but if you haven't go watch it ;)

Trailer:


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment