Monday 2 January 2012

Just Friends (2005)

My friend send me a text message basically asking "what are you supposed to do on the last day of holidays?" I said I didn't know. I don't know. I spent the whole day home watching movies with Ryan Reynolds and 90210. I know that's not the funniest thing to do but I wanted to stay home and do nothing because this month is going to be f*** up.
Anyway, this year I want to take one step at the time and don't worry about exams or any problem too soon as I used to.

So, I watched Just Friends today.


I've never heard about this movie until my brother said it was fun because he laughed really hard while watching the trailer thus I gave it a shot.
First of all and I know I'm repeating myself but Ryan Reynolds is really cute. Than, the movie is super funny although I think when he grows up and returns to New Jersey I think he should be more like what like he's in Los Angeles. In my opinion that's a little off. In LA he's super cool and gets every women he wants but when he returns, becomes the loser he was before. I don't know just didn't like it.
Oh well, super funny as I said. Watch it if you haven't already since it's from 2005 :S


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment