Monday 16 January 2012

Music Video: The Kids From Yesterday - My Chemical Romance


Today was a good day, yes, definitely, but my mood most of the day was pretty low.
When I got home I turned on my laptop and went to Youtube to check my subscriptions as I always do, the only difference was when I saw the new My Chemical Romance music video for The Kids Of Yesterday. Oh, my day couldn't be lower... Don't get me wrong, I love MCR from the deepest place on my heart as well as this song, the lyrics are amazing but when you're in those days when you want to be a teenager forever or at least a few more years but you can't and then rewind on all those past teenage years and notice they were wasted... on nothing... Oh, it just don't get better...
Anyway I called one of my best friends ever and she helped me (oh, she is helping me, we're still on the phone) to raise my mood.

So, the video was made by a fan who posted a fan-made video on Youtube and MCR saw it and than contacted and asked her if she would like to make the official music video for this song, how cool is that??!! Ahhh!!

The song just makes me think about this "crisis" I'm having and well it's kind of sad because the song is so amazing and now I will always remember that time when I saw the video for the first time I was half through a "teenage-crisis". This memory is going to be attached to the song forever... Great way to ruined it.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment