Friday 27 January 2012

Vogue Paris - February 2012

Heya!

Today was such a bad day... Well, bad is probably too strong but was definitely not good. My exam went really well which is nice but that was it. The highest point of my day.
Maybe that wasn't the highest. Buying Vogue Paris probably was.


Because of Daria Werbowy, obviously.
Usually I don't buy Vogue Paris, mainly because my french is not great and it's expensive buying anywhere but there owing to all the taxes and that stuff. But to everything there's an exception, right? And this one was it.
She looks absolutely stunning in pretty much every picture. Ok, yeah, I know, when and where isn't she wonderful?!
The picture above is one of my favourites off all magazine's article. She looks happy and fearless...

Basically this was one more way for me to encourage my "girl-crush" on her.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment