Sunday 15 January 2012

Cassandra Clare: City Of Lost Souls Cover

Hi!

At this precise moment I'm on the phone with my friend who is almost as crazy as I am about Jace Herondale/Wayland/Mongernstern/Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments series written by Cassandra Clare.
So, as you can see by my wonderful list on your right about the upcoming book releases I'm anxious about there's the fifth book on the TMI saga which comes out on May 8th.
Recently the author showed us, the fans and followers its cover.


Here it is! I think I can say is the most wanted cover of the year. Probably...
Do you like it?
I do like it. I was expecting Magnus but Jace and Clary are fine by me. I like this Jace version better than the other one on the first book - City Of Bones.

I'm still on the phone and my friend knows how excited and anxious and hysteric I turned on the moment my eyes focused on the image. I turned immediately into a child screaming for every candy on a candy store. That cliche. Basically yes. That was what happened.

I'm going to shut up now because I don't want to be any more anxious and because during May I will write, I promise you, I will write about the book. A lot.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment