Thursday 26 January 2012

Fallen In Love - Lauren Kate

Hey!

At the beginning of the week Fallen In Love by Lauren Kate was released. I have mine and... well, it's done.


First of all I thought the book was bigger.
I don't know if every copy has the Rapture preview but mine has and that was the best and worst part of reading the book.
Best because the reader knows what happens right after Passion which is super cool that is really a continuation. Worst because is just a little, little preview. Ok, honestly is not that little but I'd like to keep reading.

Despite being a Cam fan I cannot possibly say I'm "Team Cam" because Daniel is just... Perfect...
At second thought he's not so perfect because he and the rest of the angels and demons who at this point are on the same team (if you read Passion you know what I'm talking about) are still keeping secrets from Luce. I know all about the suspense thing but it's annoying that after all they're still not telling her everything.

Anyway, Rapture is released on June 12 and until then I will be on torture-mode.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment