Monday 9 January 2012

Maggie Stiefvater - The Scorpio Races

Hello!

I've been reading this for the last 3 nights and now it's done.


In case you don't remember or don't know Maggie Stiefvater wrote the Shiver trilogy. I read the 3 books and posted individually my opinion or review or whatever you want to call it. Even though my post on Forever is little... let's just say "incomplete". But just so you know I finished it 1 day after.

I found this book by accident. I wasn't aware of a new book written by the same author as Shiver but when I had an opportunity I caught mine and, well, read it.
At the beginning is a bit boring, to be completely honest but maybe that was because I don't like very much to read about horses... But when the story starts to unfold it becomes very interesting and captivating. When the important day, which is the day when they race, starts to approach it becomes less boring. And talking about the race, it's probably the longest and toughest race ever. At this point I was 100% caught in storyline that when I was at this part/chapter I was tired. Well, no tired like breathless but you know what I mean...
So, yeah, I did enjoy it very much. If you haven't already, try to find your copy and tell me your opinion ;)

I have no idea if there is going to be a sequel or not but by the closure I would say it is possible.

Here's the animated trailer:


More info about the The Scorpio Races here.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment