Friday 4 May 2012

This Means War (2012)

Hello!

I saw This Means War today.


With Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine and Tom Hardy.
First I thought this would be something like Mr. and Mrs. Smith but with a twist on her because she's the "normal-girl". But I thought they were the cool-badass-totally gorgeous guys who work for CIA and accidently both met and fall for her and she has to chose one of them.That last part is true. Is exactly what happens in the film. I hit that pretty well.

In general the film is funny. They both have hilarious moments but the end is so predictable. Who she chooses is perceptible in the first half of the film. Im my opinion I wouln't choose who she chose but I understand her reasons.
To finalized, I thought it was different. But it's funny.

Here's the trailer:


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment