Tuesday 1 May 2012

21 Jump Street (2012)

Hey!

Today I saw 21 Jump Street.


With Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum.
I thought this was some bad film like those made-for-tv films but but this had a little more budget. Then, my brother was going to see it and asked me if I wanted to join him. At first I said no but he was convincing enough and I finally said yes.
Well, was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I hadn't laughed like that in so long. It's funny. Super funny. It's impossible to see and not laugh. I laughed for 5 minutes straight. I think it's even more funnier because when you see the more common poster you think is some lame film but then surprises you with its funniness.

It's one of those you wish you could erase from your memory and watch again and have the same reaction.

The trailer doesn't make it justice but here it is:


As usual, after watching I did a little research and discovered that there's a sequel being made which is great because I want to see it. I won't miss it for anything. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment