Sunday 13 May 2012

The Avengers (2012)

Heya!

I saw The Avengers today.


I'm sure pretty much everyone has seen it by now. Because people said, it made more money than all the Harry Potter movies together so I think that.

When the trailers started to be published on Youtube I was supper happy and blown away with some of the scenes. By all the little clips I thought the film was going to be a mark on "cinematographic history".
Well, if it wasn't for the last 30 minutes and Robert Downey Jr. I would have spent too much on a movie which was a big deception. I thought the movie was going to be fight, fight, fight and was really talk, talk, talk for about 1 hour and half and then they remembered it was a super-hero kind of film and who were supposed to fight against the evil forces.
Yes, the last half hour was pretty amazing! But If you watched all the previews and trailers you already knew the funny lines and what was going to happen. I think they showed too much in those trailers...

Even though I think I created high expectations and in the end was a delusion, Iron Man is the best character there, hands down. He's the funniest. The most badass and obviously Robert Downey Jr is amazingly amazing. His character saves the whole thing.

By the end I think they'll do a sequel and by the money they made I'm almost sure they will.

Here's the trailer:


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment