Sunday 27 May 2012

Lisa McMann - Gone

Gone is the third and last book on the Wake series written by Lisa McMann.

"Janie thought she knew what her future held. And she thought she'd made her peace with it. But she can't handle dragging Cabel down with her.


She knows he will stay with her, despite what she sees in his dreams. He's amazing. And she's a train wreck. Janie sees only one way to give him the life he deserves - she has to disappear. And it's going to kill them both.


Then a stranger enters her life - and everything unravels. The future Janie once faced now has an ominous twist, and her choices are more dire than she'd ever thought possible. She alone must decide between the lesser of two evils. And time is running out..."

When I read all the books and completed the trilogy I put my mind rolling and thinking about the story and what lessons I could take from it.
The first thing I remembered was the last book was as dramatic as the second not tragic as I would think it would be if I started with Wake like a normal person. Then I remember that these books can really make you think that we should live in the moment and don't rush things, but at the same time to think twice before acting. You can take so many lessons from these 3 books that if I'd wrote every single one, I was still writing a month from today.

They didn't made a new trailer for each book but here's trailer, once again.

I read some comments on Youtube about the film they are making based on Wake and some people were saying Miley Cyrus was set to play Janie.
If you ask my opinion I'd I would not chose her. Because if she plays this role her fans will only watch the film because she's there and not because they read the book and now want to see the film adaptation. But I understand that if she's there profits will be pretty high and that's what they want when making a film.
So I 'm going to watch with or without Miley.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment