Tuesday 8 May 2012

Melissa Darnell - Crave

Hey!

After four days without touching my computer, here I am back to write about the last book I read which is Crave - the first book on the The Clann series - written by Melissa Darnell.


"Savannah Colbert has been shunned all her lifee by kids of the Clann. And when she undergoes some drastic changes after a strange illness, Savannah learns secrets about the group and about herself - Savannah herself  - dangerous secrets. For the Clann are powerful magic users, and Savannah herself is half Clann and half vampire - a forbidden, unheard of combination. Falling for Clann golden boy Tristan Coleman isn't just a bad idea - it could be deadly if anyone finds out. But her attraction to Tristan - and his to her - isnt something either of them can resist for long."

When I read the summary on iBooks it was nothing like this one I found on Melissas's official website because if I had known it was with vampires I would've skipped.

But I'm glad I read it. It was fun and camptivating like I hadn't thought it could be which was surprising in a very welcome way.
Who wouldn't want a boyfriend like Tristan? For what it's described he's perfect, physically speaking. And when the author writes in his perspective the reader can understand he trully likes her. Oh, and obviously, he knows how to do magiic. Thus I ask again, who wouldn't want a boyfriend like him?

In general I really liked reading it because, as I said, it was surprising. Even though the end is a little sad. Well, maybe sad is not the word, but it's a bit bad for the reader. I just hope doesn't happen what I think will happen on the next book.

To stop me of being spoiler, here's the trailer.


Crave will have a two sequels - Covet and Consume. Covet doesn't have any properly date confirmed yet, but will surely be released this fall.
And surprisingly I can't wait.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment