Tuesday 15 May 2012

Lauren Kate: Rapture Trailer

Heya!

The last book on the Fallen series is less than a month away from its release and I found the trailer.


Torture. That's what this is.
And I'm not just saying this because of the time I still have to wait, that too, but is torture mainly because it's the last book. The END.
How is it possible to want something so bad but at the same time don't want it at all?
Well, that's me right now. I want to know what happens to Daniel and Luce and what is so special about her but I don't want it to end. Not now. Not ever. I can read forever about how Daniel is graciously amazing... I don't mind a bit.

At least I still 28 days to get in my head that it had to end someday and there will be the silm adaptation so it isn't truly the end.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment