Tuesday 13 March 2012

My Week With Marilyn

Hi!
I don't know why Blogger isn't published the post I have on queued. 
Sorry about that.

Like I said on previous posts if someone asks me in which time I'd like to live I always answer the 50's. I wish I was alive at that time because people seemed happy and always ready to have fun and forget their problems. Therefore I'm intrigued by everything that happened and everybody who was important during those 10 years.
Like Marilyn Monroe. Today she still is an icon for girls something I think is super cool. But for me she  was never... I don't know how to explain this, but I never was the biggest fan thus I think that was the reason why I extended for weeks seeing this film.

Well, I'm so going to buy the book.
If this is how she was on real life than I think she was unhappy all her adulthood which is sad because she died young. And the fact that Marilyn wasn't that oh-look-at-me type of girl and all that was just an "act" that people wanted to see her always play is terrible.
Can you imagine? Again, I think it's the saddest thing ever.

Michelle Williams looks really alike Miss Monroe, I know that was the idea and if she didn't they would've chose another person but she looks a lot like her.


Oh, and was so weird to see Emma Watson without a wand. God!

When I read the book I'll talk more detailed about this.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment