Tuesday 6 March 2012

Ikea Scented Candles

Hi!

During the weekend I went to Ikea.
Ikea is some place where my family and I go to several times. Sometimes twice a day. My bedroom furniture is almost everything from there so I think you already understood that Ikea is very popular in my life.
So, I went to the nearest department and bought a pack of 3 candles among other items.


I love to light a candle and its scent to spare around my bedroom. I alway have one on. These Tindra Ljuv as they called it, are perfect. Their scent is sweet without being too much.

The first from the left smells like my mother's chocolate brownies. The middle one smells like caramel and the white smells like cinnamon, in case you were wondering.
The package has 3 images of deserts above each one representing its smell. The darker brown as a slice of chocolate cake. The second has a square of pudding with caramel sauce. The last has some cookies. I think they all represent pretty well each scent.

The first I used which is on right now was the white. When on the scent is not so concentrated as before, though.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment