Sunday 25 March 2012

Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol

Heya!

I saw Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol today.


My humble opinion says it's much better than the third.
Tom Cruise who returns as Ethan Hunt makes it easier for you to want to be cool like him. He's like the coolest guy ever; follows the bad guys during a sandstorm in the middle of Dubai, climbs one off the highest skyscrapers in the world just using some high-tech gloves... He does it all and more without any extra super-power haha But as much as I liked this fourth film my favourite still is the M:I - 2. It's the best ;)

Like I said, the third wasn't as good but despite that the cast was pretty great. Jonathan Rhys-Meyers and obviously Ving Rhames who for some unknown reason only enters for a few minutes on this fourth film on the Mission: Impossible series.

Oh, and of course the BMW prototype didn't pass by me without me saying "wow!"



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment