Saturday 17 March 2012

The Dark Artifices: Lady Midnight

Hey!

I guess Shadowhunters will keep me company for more years then I thought.
Cassandra Clare informed us about a new series attached to the Mortal Instruments and the Infernal Devices which has the name of The Dark Artifices.


The first book will be called Lady Midnight and these new adventures are going to be in Los Angeles (we already had New York and London, where else would it be?!) during 2012.
The series follows news characters thus now we'll have Emma Castairs and Julian Blackthorn as the main characters.
This new book will be released sometime in 2015.

I don't know what I think about this news. Yes, I'm excited and happy but I'm afraid the shadowhunter theme will get a little abundant. I just hope for the opposite.

Anyway, meanwhile we have Jace and Clary and Tessa, Jem and Will, right? It's enough for now.

Now we just pray for the world not to end in December.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment