Wednesday 21 March 2012

Good Headphones

Hey!

At this time when everybody seems to have those big headphones that our parents didn't want and brands make deals with famous rappers to sell them I think I need ones but to use them for what they're made for: listen to my favourite songs with good quality and not because it's "cool". That was the only reason that made people buy them before this big marketing-thing.

I know Beats by Dr. Dre are the most wanted headphones at the moment but I still believe quality is superlative to looks which means if I end up buying anything at all I'll probably buy Koss headphones. Because they believe in quality above all. I know they might not have the most stylist design or the most vibrant colours but they're good and some are not as expensive.

If you go the official website you'll see they have more than headphones like the normal ones: earbuds and in-ear. I'm sorry Koss, but I love my Apple earbuds from the bottom of my heart, they are durable, not too much expensive and don't hurt my ears even if I'm rocking around with them for hours and by that I'm very thankful.


But when I think in headphones I automatically remember Koss and I'm thinking about buying the Pro DJ200. Because they're pretty and simple and its characteristics are enough for me, I'm not a professional musician or anything similar.
I found this website with some reviews on Koss headphones that really helped me decide which ones I should get. It looks like he knows what he's talking which is fundamental on these subjects. If you're looking for a good reviewer on Koss, my opinion says he's the guy.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment