Monday 26 March 2012

Dean Martin & John Wayne & Ricky Nelson

Hi!

I already expressed my admiration for James Dean, Frank Sinatra, Fred Astaire, Elizabeth Taylor and so many more. They were all so talented.
But today I'll talk about somebody else but not less talented - Dean Martin. He is one of the greatest actors/singers ever. I don't think anyone could say the opposite.

I found this video with a scene from the famous Rio Bravo where Dean Martin or as some people like to call him The King Of Cool, John Wayne and Ricky Nelson do a sing-a-long to My Rifle Pony And Me that is definitely... I don't have words... It's brilliant!
The only bad thing is the length... Too short. I could listen to this for hours.


Here you can see 3 wonderful artists doing what they were born to do.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment