Monday 6 June 2011

Taylor Lautner & Robert Pattinson Kissed Or Not?!

Hi!

I'm not a Twilight fan at all, I never read the books but if you point a shotgun to my head I'll say I'm team Jacob, fyi. Anyway, last night were the Mtv Movie Awards, and Robert and Kristen won Best Kiss, but he didn't kissed her, instead he ran to Taylor Lautner and this happened:


When I saw this live I thought he had his hand in Taylor's mouth, but with this pic, there's clearly no hand. I think the kiss was on the cheek, at least by this image it seems like it, I leave it at your criterion.

I was happy when Emma Stone won Comedian Performance or something, she's supper funny and I really enjoyed Easy A.

Now, outfits, I did like very much Kristen's dress, it has Balmain written all over it, and you know I loved the last collection so, yeah, her dress was one of my favourites. Blake Lively wore a blue dress that was really pretty but for what I'm used to seeing on her it was kind of too much simple, but she looked really good, obviously.



Tell me your opinion about the kiss or not kiss and which was your favourite outfit ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment