Sunday 26 June 2011

Feeling Down


Today is not a good day for me. Maybe it's not just today, maybe it's the week.
This last days I've been feeling kind of sad or upset, I don't know, I just know that I'm not smiley as usual. And today even to put things worse I weighted myself. Yes, barefoot, not afraid and totally unconscious of what could've appeared.
I was never "fat", in primary school I'd pass hours without eating a single piece of food, maybe even days, because I was terrified of turning "fat".
Now, that I know the numbers that showed on that stupid machine I wish I was still capable of doing what I did when I was a kid, at least have the willpower. (even though I'm still not "fat")
And in our society we are constantly being attacked with "how cool is be super skinny", if you know what I mean, in commercials, on tv, on the internet, everywhere! God!
It's just complicated...
It's complicated and difficult being a girl these days, that's all I have to say...

Sorry for the moody post :S

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment