Tuesday 7 June 2011

Never Say Never

Hey!

Today I watched Justin Bieber's Never Say Never.


Like i already said, i'm not a fan, I have girlfriends that are true beliebers but I'm not. His film has been in every celebrity mouth for the last months, everybody talked about it and would say it was great and was definitely worth seeing. I always said yeah, maybe one day. I was never anxious to see it. 
But I discover Gerard Way's Twitter account and he said it was pretty good, yes, that was totally a big "open eyes" for me, and then today I had nothing to do and why not?! Maybe, after all it'll be a good movie.

Well, now that I've seen it, I can say that I was expecting something different. 
In my opinion, yeah, he's under pressure and all that stuff but I'm not a fan and I knew all that it showed there. And when he gets sick, sorry but that was just for his fans to say "aww! Poor thing... He's so cute!". But wait, I have nothing against him, nothing at all. What I'm trying to say is that he's everywhere. You go to any Youtube video and in the comments people are talking about him, then he's in every awards show and wins always at least one, oh and nail polishes?! A fragrance?! What I think is that he's using his image in too many things, someday really soon people will get tired of him, even the girls with Bieber Fever, and they can think the opposite but if they think twice about it they'll agree with me, they'll grow, he'll grown and what sometime ago was cute, fun and new now isn't. 

But this happens with another artists not just JB, but he's, what, 17, and had done more than enough.
But on the other hand, he has to enjoy fame and success while it's on; albuns, music videos, a movie, special appearances on tv shows, nails products, a perfume. Seems like he's taking everything he can.

Back to the movie, if you like him, even if it just a bit, yeah watch it, if not... Well, it's not that amazing, and unique and wow but yeah, watch it anyway, you'll feel like "if he could do it, why can't I?!"

Tell me in the comments if you agree with me or not ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment