Wednesday 29 June 2011

The Butterfly Effect

Hello!

Sorry for not posting anything yesterday, but was impossible for me to come to the computer :S

I saw The Butterfly Effect with Ashton Kutcher , today.


I know, I'm the last person alive who hadn't seen this movie.
Ashton in this was so different from now in like Killers or No Strings Attached I don't know what but he was different. He's cute we all know that but maybe the different was/is his hair in 2004 and the hair in 2011.
The movie is kind of complicated at some time, towards the end but depends on which version you see, I saw both and must say I prefer the one he lives.

Tell me your opinion in the comments about the film ;)

xx

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Finland. This, through a blog is a great get to know other countries and their people, nature and culture. Come take a look Teuvo images and blog to tell all your friends that your country flag will stand up to my collection of flag higher. Sincerely, Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    ReplyDelete