Friday 17 June 2011

Passion - Lauren Kate Review

Hey!

FINALLY I can say this: took me 2 days to read it from cover to cover.


I could've had read in only one day, but I had to sleep at some point... haha
I read somewhere that this book is Lauren's favourite from the Fallen Saga and now I can see why, it shows you that the deepest love in the world can go through everything. Literally. 
I LOVED this book, some parts are definitely breathtaking. I don't want to give away too much but Daniel is such a.... I have no words. He loves her so, so, so much and so does she, they never give up on each other...  And... He goes after her while she visits her other past lives... And in the end when he finally finds and catches her in the air... Awww! .... (See? No words) I think in the end if you're a girl like me - believe in love and is romantic and blah blah blah - you'll love it but at the same time will think that it's such a shame that this kind of love doesn't happen in real life. Every girl deserves a love like Daniel and Luce's.
Lauren Kate surpassed any expectations I had, even though some parts I felt confused and lost with their storyline and I think we go to too many lifes, but in the end everything fells in place and you got nothing to do but to love the book.
I really like the fact that Cam was once in love, too. In Fallen and Torment he's the bad guy and in the third is kind of friendly and helpful and not mean, was a good surprise. 

I don't know how I'm going to survive until next Spring for the fourth and last book but I'll be waiting even more anxiously than for Passion

Now, my next "goal" is Silence, the third and last book from Hush, Hush Saga by Becca Fitzpatrick, which comes out October 4. Until then, I have no idea what I'm going to read, so if you know some book you think I might like tell me in the comments, I'd appreciate that ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment