Thursday 9 June 2011

My Bloody Valentine 3D

Heya!

Today I saw My Bloody Valentine with Jasen Ackles from Supernatural.


Honestly I don't watch many terror/horror movies, but my brother challenged me and I couldn't say no.
So, the first scenes are usually in the end of this types of movies, that time when everybody knows who the killer is and that was surprising, but I didn't like the end, knowing that "Dean" was the killer was not a good feeling, what I mean is I'm so used seeing him like good and kill only demons and the bad guys and all that and now he IS the bad guy was a little strange and in my opinion the ex-girlfriends's boyfriend is the one who should be the bad guy and killed. 
After all, was a good movie, some killing scenes are really great ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment