Saturday 18 June 2011

Becca Fitzpatrick's Silence + Graphic Novel

Heya!

I know what I said yesterday about how Lauren Kate made me believe that true, deep love might exist in any corner but Becca Fitzpatrick made me believe that people change but the past doesn't, so here I am to talk a little bit more about Silence and the graphic novel, both out this winter.

Yes, I talked about Silence so many times that this subject is annoying, but give me a break, I really like these series.
Becca don't want to turn the book into a movie, which is pretty cool, and decided to make a graphic book instead.


That's the last draw Becca showed of Patch. I didn't imagined him like that, but the first sketch was worse so I can't perfectly handle this one.

I think the novel is going to be Hush, Hush in like a comic book but I'm not sure, there isn't many information about it online.
This just make me even more anxious until October!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment