Wednesday 29 June 2011

Selena Gomez & The Scene - When The Sun Goes Down

Hi!

This week Selena Gomez & The Scene released their new album - When The Sun Goes Down - my friend showed me some songs and my favourite was We Own The Night.

My feelings for the cover aren't the happiest, she looks weird.

I think it's the slowest song on the record but I don't know why I really liked the song and I'm not a very big fan of "Disney starts" except maybe Hilary Duff, but that's another story. 
The lyrics are cute, her voice is way better now btw. The others songs are fun and everybody will dance without even notice in that she's absolutely right, in my opinion if you want an album with Summer/dance-along music this is what you're looking for.
If you haven't listen her album yet click here.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment