Tuesday 7 December 2010

Maybe One Day

Hello!

Today I'm gonna talk about why I'd love to go to Greece.


Since I watch Hercules the Disney movie for the first time I started to develop a huge passion for Greece. When I was younger I used to say that I believed in Greek Gods and not in Jesus, kinda lame but I was a kid, doesn't count.


I learned the history of each god, and figured that Zeus wasn't as kind as he was in the movie. In that day I was disappointed.  (Oh my god, I can't believe I'm telling this..) 
When I was a little older, I started to study their history and my fascination grew. I even tried to learned their language. For me seems like they are singing, sorry :S
Theirs landscapes are just gorgeous, when I see a picture from there my soul just melt. ahah JK


Then when I saw My Life In Ruins. OMFG! That was the sign! I seriously have to go there ASAP!

I really want to go there. Maybe one day, right?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment