Wednesday 22 December 2010

30 Seconds To Mars -> Oh No! Not Again!

Hey!

I know, I can possible be called any bad name, but hey I'm into 30 Seconds To Mars. Sorry :S

I really, really, really, really want to buy 2 things from their merchandise.
Like:

I)

Thirty Seconds To Mars Echelon Level Wristband


This Echelon wristband ^^

II)
Thirty Seconds to Mars Die-Cut Triad Necklace

Obviously the Triad necklace. ahah
I guess I'll have to buy this online, I can't find none in stores. :(

Oh! Today I bought the Deluxe Edition of This Is War. WOW! I just finished the DVD, I loved the making of Kings And Queens.


I wanted the bright, bright pink, but was sold out so I just stayed with the white one.

You know what?! I was thinking about making a bracelet with the Echelon symbols. I don't know if I'm capable, but it'll be definitely worth the hard work. lol
If I do that, I'll keep you updated.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment