Wednesday 29 December 2010

I'm A Lucky Girl

Hi!

Today I woke up and started to think about my life. (I think everybody does that, no? Well, I do.) And realized that I am really grateful for all my friends. They do amazing things for me. I'm being totally honest. They do!
I have a friend who made me a paint, how cool is that? And made me letters and even a photo album. It's unbelievable! (At some point I start to think I'm not as a great friend as they are to me.)
I have friends who let me text them at 3am in the morning without complaining! (I don't know if I would accept that. I love sleeping!)
And when a friend is away from you it's sad, but when you talk to that person again it's like you both never been apart, that's true friendship. You can count on someone for everything. When you're sad and want to cry you go to that person or when you are really happy and just want to have fun and dance all day long that person is who makes you company.
I'm not sure but I think I've the best friends that a person can have.

Sooo...


From the bottom of my heart!

(This might sound lame but I just wanna to took a moment to write this.)

xx

1 comment:

  1. Awww ^^ Que querida :) E não foi nada Lame!
    Ahah, acredita que é muito giro acordar e teres logo mensagens que a tua amiga te mandou. :)
    Tambem agradeço, imenso...

    ReplyDelete